Selasa, 17 Juli 2018

Sponsored Links

Londonbeat - I've Been Thinking About You - Vinyl Clocks
src: www.vinylclocks.com

" I Have Thought About You " is a song by the London-American London-American band from their second studio album In the Blood (1990).


Video I've Been Thinking About You



Release

The album was released in 1990 as the main single from In the Blood . It reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 on April 13, 1991, having reached number two in the UK the year before. The song also topped singles charts in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Zimbabwe as well.

Maps I've Been Thinking About You



Critical reception

Music & amp; Media wrote about the song: "AC & W-tinged pop numbers support the band's distinctive vocal style filled with vocals with jangling, melodic guitars and he's a kind of chorus that they did not have on their LP Speak first debut. the release of the second LP to come, showing a definite maturity. "

Dave Sholin from Gavin Report wrote about the song: "It's always nice when there's a song I can not review It's impossible not to detect the effect of Fine Young Cannibals on this production has become the biggest buzz record in the last few weeks. An international smash that went to # 1 in no fewer than eleven countries, was destined to win audiences in the US as well. "The Top 40 radio desperately needs more music like this!"

GoodLuck - I've Been Thinking About You (Girls Love DJs & Boris ...
src: i.ytimg.com


Version and sample cover

  • In 1991 the cover of the song was released by Camille on Martru Records. Version was released again in 1991 on Micmac's Micmac Party compilation album at Micmac Records.
  • In 1992, Dur-Dur Band from Somalia released a cover version of the song titled "Ethiopian Girl".
  • In 1993, Dino Merlin tasted the beat for his single "Vojnik Sre? e"
  • In 2004, parts of the song were sampled and displayed prominently in the song "Physically" recorded by Alcazar.
  • In 2016, live band EDM South Africa Goodluck released a cover version.
  • In 2017 the Dutch pop band, Bounty Island released a cover version of the song on their Forbidden Dance EP.

I've Been Thinking About You - London Beat 1990 HQ Lyrics ...
src: i.ytimg.com


List and format of tracks

7 "single

  1. "I Have Thought About You" - 3:49
  2. "9 A.M." (live in Moles) - 5:49

maxi CD

  1. "I'm Thinking About You" (version 7 ") - 3:49
  2. "I've Thinked About You" (c'est wot mix) - 5:38
  3. "9AM" (stay in Moles) - 5:49

Maximum CD - AS

  1. "I'm Thinking About You" (def 12 "mix) - 6:50
  2. "I'm Thinking About You" (red zone) - 4:42
  3. "I'm Thinking About You" (reprise) - 1:33
  4. "I'm Thinking About You" (vocal dub) - 5:50
  5. "I've Thought About You" (eclipse mix) - 4:12
  6. "I've Thinked About You" (trak mix) - 3:05

Single CD

  1. "I Have Thought About You" - 3:49
  2. "9AM" (live in Moles) - 5:49

12 "maxi

  1. "I'm Thinking About You" (c'est wot mix)
  2. "I'm Thinking About You" (forcing a mixed dub)).
  3. "I'm Thinking About You" (version 7 ")

12 "maxi

  1. "I'm Thinking About You" (extended club mix)
  2. "I Have Thought About You" (radio editing)
  3. "I'm Thinking About You" (instrumental)
  4. "I Have Thought About You" (dub)

Cassette

  1. "I'm Thinking About You" (def 12 "mix) - 6:50
  2. "I'm Thinking About You" (red zone) - 4:42
  3. "I'm Thinking About You" (reprise) - 1:33
  4. "I'm Thinking About You" (vocal dub) - 5:50
  5. "I've Thought About You" (eclipse mix) - 4:12
  6. "I've Thinked About You" (trak mix) - 3:05

Londonbeat - I've Been Thinking About You (HD) - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com


Graphics and certification


TIDAL: Listen to David Vendetta on TIDAL
src: resources.wimpmusic.com


References


Goodluck - I've Been Thinking About You [Official] - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com


External links

Official Website of Londonbeat

  • The lyrics of this song on MetroLyrics

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments